Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Weekend Plans

I didn't go to church this past Sunday.

I know it was Easter and everything,  but hear me out.

I was helping put this together instead.



Now admittedly I didn't really have much to do with it other than putting the flowers on the wall* and giggling manically but I'd thought I'd share one of my favorite moments with you.

A couple days before the prank itself I was hanging out at the guys apartment while they were letting the rabbits run around.

One of the rabbits got it into his head that underneath the couch was an excellent place to hang out so Adam and David focused on trying to get him out while I sat and watched Pysch with Josh.

A couple of moments passed when suddenly David half shouted  "he bumped his nose against mine"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to awe.

I think I will never stop smiling.


*those pallets of sod are about half my weight each.






No comments:

Post a Comment