Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't Do This, Guys. Ever.

My friends and I were making a nice dinner together when I had to head home for a forgotten ingredient.

Jade decided to come with me for company.

On our way a tallish guy with bright orange-ish hair approached us to asked directions to a building on Campus.

He started off by telling us his name, and that he lived over in a certain apartment number.  Which is fine I guess, if he was feeling a strong desire to establish himself as having a reason to talk to us.

But then after a minimal amount of small talk he proceeded to ask me and Jade where we lived.

Jade just smiled and said that she lived in another apartment complex.  She had the easy out.

Then he turned to me and asked again, "where do you live?"

"oh- in the Riviera."

"What apartment number?"

"In this General area"

The hint wasn't subtle, so he went away.

We waited until he had turned the corner before we went down the steps to my door.

I thought that was the end of it.

Except that two days ago my roommate told me some guy had come by and gave her this message for me.  "challenge accepted,  I've found you"

And he came again today.

I don't think I have to actually tell anyone not to do this.  It's idiotic, creepy, and it wont make any girl want to go out with you.

I don't even have a punchline for this.  This weirdo just needs to get a clue.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAHHH! This is freaking me out! I will forever have an irrational fear of tallish men with bright orange-ish hair.

    ReplyDelete