Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Steve!

 This is a hot Thai pepper plant from parkseed that I-


You know what?  We've talked about this already. You know who Steve is, we don't need to go through it again.

The exciting news here is that I had about twenty extra bucks in my budget last month and I was able to get a grow light from Amazon for my poor, poor plant.

That's totally fair right?
It's the cheapest one they had, (which was the only requirement) so I'm sure that it's not the best product around. However, the reviews said that it worked just fine so at least there's that.

I got it in the mail today and was able to set it up in less then ten minutes, so what it lacks in awesomeness it makes up for with simplicity.

So now I have to do is sit back and watch my pepper plant not die.

Hopefully

I'm going to wait a little while to review the light on Amazon.  So that if it gets my plant looking like this; I'll know to give it atleast four stars.










I also drew this picture to further illustrate the coolness of this product to you, because I don't think you completely understand how excited I am about this.

This is essentially what happened when I turned the light on
Because childish drawings are the best way to explain complex ideas.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one happy pepper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice graphics! If you only have one plant, that light will work great I am sure, but if you find some siblings for steve, you might want to look at a 4' shop light with two 40W daylight bulbs. You can fit two or three full size plants under one of them or many seedlings.
    Bruce (Esox07)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get a 4' shop light, unfortunately it's out of of the question space and cost wise.

      some day though.

      Delete