Thursday, February 28, 2013

All the Exciting Things!

I got the Job!

It's as awesome as I thought it would be. The work is super fun and everyone I work with is really nice. I'm really grateful for the opportunity, and I hope to prove myself  as a worthy employee there.

There a ton of exciting things going on around me right now. Here are some of the more exciting ones.

My sister in law had her second baby last Thursday.

I haven't been able to meet her yet because it's flu season and I haven't had my shot yet, but I'm truly eager to.

Mike and Rachel are amazing people, they're some of my role models for what a good marriage should look like.  I'm so happy for them, and I'm prepared to bask in awe as they go on this new adventure together.  When it's our turn to have kids I hope to do as well as they have.

Elizabeth has this really neat project going on that you can read about here. The jist of it is that she's collecting works by kids for kids.  She's going to take these works and compile them into a book for children in hospitals. I really hope it works out, because I think it's an incredible idea

My darling husband has his own really neat project that he's working on right now.  He's hosting a summer workshop for high school students who are interested in all aspects of movie making.  During this workshop the students will be able to work with professional grade equipment and make two short films.  It's a really great opportunity for the students and for us.

Here's Josh's website.  Check it out, and then tell everyone you know about these awesome projects.*

*dont tell everyone you know about my job,  that might be weird if they don't know me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. I knew you would get it because you are a "Super Star."

    ReplyDelete