It was really simple, so I thought that I would show you how we put it together.
First off, the side supports are built into the box, they are mainly responsible for the structural integrity of this trellis..
We strung a long piece of yarn across the top to act as the primary support.
Then we tied and even number of long strands across the first string at about 11/2 inch intervals. These strands were about 1/3 longer than the we wanted the finished product to be, but I think longer would have been better.
Then we took the long strands and tied them together in pairs about 11/2 half inches down from the top. We used square knots.
The rest was simple repetition.
After we got the net as long as we wanted it, Josh secured it to the sides and bottom with more yarn and nails.
I really like how this looks, and it seems strong, so I think it will be a good fit for my garden.
At the end of the season, I will update here about how it worked out.